IFAM Natural Baby Play Yard with Door Set (10pcs 220x148cm) Biege+White
Natural Baby Play Yards is the latest IFAM Baby Play Yard series that comes in simple yet soft modern colour that harmonizes with any designer's home.
In line with the latest design concept - Minimalism, Natural Baby Play Yard does not have any unnecessary decorative design on the panels.
*This product is in BEIGE and WHITE panels. All other colours that may be featured below are for reference ONLY.
- Per Panel – 76 x 59 x 3.5cm (Length x Height x Thickness)
- 10pcs setup (Rectangle layout) – 220 x 148 x 59cm (Length x Width x Height)
- Customize-able play yard shape to fit any room size
- Door panels comes with lock to prevent opening of door from inside
- Natural colour combination to fit any house interior for a calm and happy little one
- Easy to assemble in 5 minutes – no tools required
- No sharp edges making it safe for young children
- All panels come with 2 anti-slip pads to prevent play yard from moving on most surfaces (floor, mats etc.)
- No small loose parts & protruding accessories that will hurt your child when they trip & fall
- 100% fresh new plastics (PE) sourced in Korea for baby safety - no 2nd hand/recycled plastics during manufacturing (Learn more about IFAM materials )
- Made of Bio PE - easily degraded with water and carbon dioxide within a few years of disposal
- Bio PE raw material certified by Brazil Ministry of Environment
- Made in Korea
IFAM Baby Products- 100% Korean!
We know that most parents often worry over the kind of products and potential harmful materials that their child is being exposed to. With IFAM, parents can rest assure that IFAM Baby products are made from high quality raw materials sourced in Korea and comes with a range of delightful and unique product color palette for you and your child to choose from!
Here are some of the common queries we think might pop-up in your head while browsing through our products and yay we got you covered!
1. Where are IFAM baby products manufactured in?
All IFAM baby products, inclusive of the materials being used, are all sourced, produced and assembled in Korea.
2. What material is being used in IFAM products?
You’d be glad to know that IFAM only uses 100% fresh plastic and not recycled ones unlike other similar baby products. The plastic used in particular is Polyethene (PE), an incredibly useful commodity plastic.
3. What's the difference between 100% fresh new plastics and recycled ones?
Manufacturing cost with recycled plastics are lower hence are cheap alternatives to 100% fresh new plastics.
A report in Jan 2018 noted that 2nd hand plastic toys might contain hazardous elements which can be chronically toxic if children are exposed to them at a low level over an extended period of time. Read the report .
Baby safety will never be compromised in Adertek Lifestyle and IFAM Products.
4. Is PE harmful/ toxic to my child?
Not in solid form and fresh new ones! Recycled plastics can be harmful if not processed properly. In fact, PE is often also used in food handling too. IFAM baby play yards, toy organizers and all other products are certified by SGS Korea & KTC Korea for baby safety.
5. Any sharp edges or small & protruding accessories?
You will not find any sharp edges, small parts and protruding accessories on any IFAM's play yards and toy organizers.
Here's why - when your baby take their first crawl, walk & climb, they will definitely wobble, trip & fall. Would you rather they fall on a smooth & hollow plastic or fall on something with protruding parts & accessories?
6. Can i use the play yard as a fence?
You would need a play yard fixing pin to ensure the play yard is safe and stable. the fixing pin need to be drilled into the wall.
The play yard will be stable when it is attached to the fixing pin. we would recommend getting a safety holder too so that the play yard will not go out of shape when the little one pushes it.
7. Can the play yard be knocked over when little one push it?
When it is assembled in a square / rectangle, it is hard to topple as the other side of the yard will act as a counter weight when pushed, which will prevent the yard from toppling.