The 2022 Top 20 Gifts for Toddlers
18. Peanut-Shaped Crayons | 19. Giant Coloring Sheet Roll | 20. Personalized Trip to the Zoo Story Book
For the tiny bosses in our lives that we could never live without, here is the 2022 Toddler Gift Guide.
A fabulous mix of active play toys, sensory/art options, S.T.E.A.M. picks for this age range, and for gifts that the whole family can have fun with. Gender-neutral options and interests focus gifts for those little ones who already know what they like.
Score those bonus points with the little bosses that live down the hall and keep an eye out for returning Best-Sellers.
Affiliate links are used in this post, therefore I earn a small commission on all qualifying purchases in this post and corresponding social media.
1. Art Table: Giving a child their own space to eat, play, and practice learning is so important. This Art Table set is great for setting up meal times, playing, or doing crafts. I like the idea of putting this table in a common area so they can do their thing while you tend to other things and can be present.
2. Musical Doodle Board*: A Best-selling sensory gift, the Crayola Musical Doodle Board is a multi-faceted gift that gives a full-on artistic experience. Changing light colors, different musical sounds, and a safe and sealed reusable surface for endless hours of play.
3. Wooden City Building Block Set: Growing toys are great for kids and parents. The Wooden City Building Block Set is an awesome gift for toddlers to build scenes, stack pieces, and even imaginative play. Then as the kids get older the pieces can be used for equations, spelling, and problem-solving.
4. Wooden Train Set Play Table: Insanely impressive and fun, this Wooden Train Set Play Table is great for toddler play over time and to involve siblings, friends, and family members. There are various moving parts to this play table, making for very interactive play.
5. Folding Pirate Ship Climber and Slide: Radio Flyer is an ahhhh-mazing company of toys that promote development, and safety; plus they are durable! A Folding Pirate Ship Climber and Slide is a wonderful addition to your home for your toddler. Set up inside or outside because it's an easy slide away once you're done. Even comes with a carrying handle for on-the-go fun.
6. Ball Pit and Play Tunnel Set*: Post-pandemic public play gyms and fun zones can feel overwhelming. Bring the fun to your kids with this Ball Pit and Play Tunnel Set and feel free to enjoy them and enjoy yourself having fun in the comfort of your own home (or grandma's for less clean up - haha)!
7. Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle Set*: Puzzle pieces are fun and easy ways for toddlers to practice motor skills, memorization, and problem-solving. I love this Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle Set because it is more challenging than simply placing one puzzle piece into the block. Vibrant colors, animals they will recognize, and useful play!
8. Wooden Magnetic Cutting Fruits*: My kids have been certified chefs since they could crawl. Wooden Magnetic Cutting Fruits are such a game changer in involving them in the kitchen and working on their motor skills.
9. Rocket Ship Tent*: For your mini astronaut and space aficionado, this Rocket Ship Tent is so cool for their bedroom or playroom. Create a reading nook for them there or a comfortable snuggle space to doze off into space.
10. Cozy Coupe*: How insanely cool is this Cozy Coupe?! I mean, I want a Cozy Coupe! A spiced-up version of the Little Tikes original coupe, this version is geared up with bigger wheels, a more distinct and animated front, and flashy "spotlights".
11. Play Cottage: Having a play house is one thing but a Play Cottage?! Haha - talk about stepping it up! Durable, 10/10 on the imagination play and coupled with the Melissa and Doug Dust, Sweep, Mop set (listed right below) you got yourself a set up for practicing household cleanliness.
12. Wooden Dust, Broom, Mop Playset*: Own this and love it. I'm no longer the crazy cleaning lady at home because the kids can be involved and enjoy everyone helping out. We make it a game versus a chore. Who can sweep up the cereal on the floor and get it all in the bin, or who can dust the playroom fastest? A win, win gift!
13. Bubble Machine*: Bubbles! Who doesn't enjoy bubbles?! This is another Best Seller and a win/win gift for parents everywhere. Turn this bubble machine on the outside, in the bath, or even in the park, and enjoy a mini mental break while the kids go wild and entertain themselves following the bubbles and playing.
14. Aqua Lab Stem Bath Toy Set: Bath toys are essential at this age. Toddler doesn't want to shower? Throw in a toy! Doesn't want to wash their hair? Throw in another toy!! Haha, I really wish I was joking but we're realists here right?! Aqua Lab Stem Bath Toy Set is a cool cause-and-effect toy that allows multiple setups.
15. Wooden Latches Board*: I've seen latching toys before and this is by far the best version. Others are boxy and bulky - taking up a lot of space and potentially being unsafe. This Wooden Latches Board is visually stimulating showing kids all the different places they will see these matches and the different locks themselves are great for problem-solving.
16. Floating Octopus Bath Toy: Another super fun bath-time toy. A Floating Octopus with fishy rings for a water ring toss game.
17. Wooden Rainbow Stacking Set: So simple and yet so intriguing! This Wooden Rainbow Stacking Set is so much more than meets the eye. There are endless ways to stack the pieces and make shapes or designs.
18. Peanut-Shaped Crayons: Running on the theme of developmental toys, these are great for toddlers learning motor skills. Thicker and longer than traditional crayons, they give your kiddos a better chance to learn to hold and manipulate them while being artists.
19. Giant Coloring Sheet Roll: I love this Giant Coloring Sheet Roll and I know your toddler will too. It has perforated edges for easy tear-off, you can use different art supplies on this roll, and the sheets stick to surfaces with an adhesive that leaves no residue when pulled off.
20. Personalized Trip to the Zoo Story Book: Have a budding zoologist in your midst? A Personalized Trip to the Zoo Story Book is a creative and fun way to encourage their passion for animals and care.