Friday Favorites 29
Happy Friday! It's time for another Friday Favorites post!
- I've been wanting to go blueberry picking ever since we moved to the east coast and I finally went this week! I went to Bishop's Orchards (one of our favorite places), in Guilford, CT and picked four quarts!
- This fun reel by Katie Gouwens shows her quilting a top made from my Giant Vintage Star Quilt Pattern! So pretty, and I love the quilting design she chose.
- Speaking of patterns, I have a new one in my shop, the Expanse Quilt Pattern. For all your big HST quilt needs! I'll share more about it in a dedicated post next week!
- I made these muffins from Pinch of Yum on Wednesday. We had zucchini to use up from our CSA and I already had everything else. They were really good, a keeper recipe for sure!
- I'm finally doing this quilt puzzle* that my Mom gave me, it's a good one!
- Love everything about this quilt by Tara Faughnan. It has such great movement.
- Kind of a silly project, but I finally cut out and added vinyl shapes to the temporary door* we added to be able to close off our kitchen. We can't go out the back door without a certain kitten being way too interested, so this was our solution. It's not super attractive, so I dressed it up with the help of my Cricut Maker* and some holographic vinyl!
- Current favorite animal video on the internet!
- Finished the second book in this series* that I mentioned a few weeks ago. Loved it even more than the first, I am so excited to keep reading. It's such a great feeling to get into a book series, I missed it.
- Dusty was VERY interested in watching the Cricut cut out all the shapes.
Have a Great Weekend!
*Note: Any links marked with an asterisk in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click through and buy something, I make a small commission, at no extra cost to you.