Friday Favorites 19
Happy Friday! It's time for another Friday Favorites post!
- I've been busy dividing dahlias this week, and I couldn't do it without my favorite pair of pruners*.
- Loving this mural that artist Emily Balsley is painting in an icecream shop in Madison, WI.
- How adorable are these little kitty brooches made by Shu Ning?
- This quilted overcoat pattern by Daisy Chain Patterns looks so comfy!
- I cannot wait for Deb Perelman's new book* to come out. The cover was released last week and it will be published in November!
- I bought my first bits of quilting cotton for 2022 this past weekend. These palette pick bundles* really caught my eye.
- Speaking candy, I finally replaced my faulty candy thermometer with this one. I got it in purple! Now I need to decide what to make first.
- While I was home, my Mom and I did a bunch of puzzles, including this new one* from the Magic Puzzle Company.
- Grabbed some of my favorite nonpareils from Malley's Chocolates while I was home!
- Kitten enjoys sitting on top of her homemade litter box cupboard!
Have a Great Weekend!
*Note: Any links marked with an asterisk in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click through and buy something, I make a small commission, at no extra cost to you.