Friday Favorites 11
Happy Friday! It's time for another Friday Favorites post.
- It's almost Spring, hooray! The Hellebore that I planted last year is starting to come up! I got lucky this year and was able to get one from Trader Joes for only $10! I planted it this week, pretty close to my first one.
- I love seeing other people's workspaces, especially when they're lived in. Lucie Summers shared hers here.
- Thrifted another puzzle* this week. I can't wait to do this one, the colors are so pretty and fresh!
- I'm continuing on my mission to update old blog posts. This week I refreshed this post, to hopefully make it a bit more useful!
- S and S Handcrafted have some adorable moon themed lined drawstring bag kits* available in their Etsy shop!
- My next woodworking project is all lined up: an overhead camera rig. This will allow me to more easily take overhead shots and hopefully shoot some more video tutorials too!
- I picked up this book* from the library this week, and I've got a bunch of recipes bookmarked already. I need a few new cookies to add to my rotation of go-tos. I've already tried the chocolate hazelnut thumbprints, they're good. Super chocolatey!
- We tried the double freeze-thaw preparation for tofu as outlined in this recipe. It gave it such an interesting texture! We'll definitely be doing this again.
- A few weeks ago I picked up this little counter sweep* on a whim at my local hardware store. I've been loving it!! I really dislike sweeping up counter crumbs with a sponge, this little thing is a bit silly but has been making a task I dislike more enjoyable.
- Dusty enjoying the sun.
Have a Great Weekend!
*Note: Any links marked with an asterisk in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click through and buy something, I make a small commission, at no extra cost to you.