Friday Favorites 09
Happy Friday! It's time for another Friday Favorites post. Hope your week went well!
- I have wanted one of these little storage drawer units from ikea for SO long. Finally picked one up this week to hold the wooden beads I stock in my shop!
- These patchwork pouches by Arounna Khounnoraj are inspiring me to dig into my scraps.
- I love the color contrast in this quilt in progress by Emma Jean Jansen.
- Last year I bought a popover pan* and we finally used it this week for the first time. It gave us such tall popovers! We were inspired by a recent America's Test Kitchen episode to make them.
- We made this wonton soup by Smitten Kitchen this week but made a shitake mushroom/tofu filling instead of using chicken. They turned out great! (It's very good as written too.)
- Restocked my favorite plastic-free dishwasher tablets* from Blueland this week.
- I started pulling dahlia tubers out of cold storage this week! I'm so excited to get the gardening season started. My go-to resource for all things dahlias is Floret Flowers. They're book Discovering Dahlias* is great.
- Love the new cat stickers (and suncatcher) from Ann Lettering!
- This week's puzzle was this cereal box one* from my Mom's collection. Made me want to dig into a bowl of golden grahams!
Dusty is living her best life. :)
Have a Great Weekend!
*Note: Any links marked with an asterisk in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click through and buy something, I make a small commission, at no extra cost to you.