2021 HoHoHoRAT Sign-Up
It’s time to mark your calendar and sign up for our annual Ho-Ho-Ho Readathon. During the thon we encourage you to read or listen to as many holiday or winter themed books as you can. There will be fun events, contests, prizes and more. Get all the details below, then sign up and invite your bookish friends!
Ninth Annual Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon
This year the #HoHoHoRAT will begin at 12:01 am Thursday, November 18th and will end Monday, November 30th at 11:59 pm in your time zone.
That’s twelve days of reading with two weekends wrapped in-between!
So grab your holiday reads, your winter books, your yuletide murder-mysteries, your naughty & nice romances and even your holiday horror and get ready for some fun! Audiobook, library book, ebook, old book or new book. Don’t forget the hot chocolate!
Host A Challenge
BE AN ELF: We need Challenges hosts. Please email me, if you’d like to host a challenge for the event. You will need to provide a small international prize. Create a festive puzzle, exchange recipes, create a spine poem, make a bingo board or come up with your own clever idea.
Read-a-thon Rules & Guidelines
- Link-up! It is unnecessary to link to goal post but of course we love them. You can link to the social media platform you will be using to track your reading. This can be your blog, a Goodreads Shelf you create -labeled HoHoHo2020 or any other account. (I must be able to see it. So be sure we are friends there)
- Declare your intentions on your blog or through social media. Be sure and link back to this #HoHoHo Readathon Sign-up page. Linky will close November 24th, so be sure to link up even if you will only take part for a few days.
- Grab the image and share! Tell your friends, post the image and link on social media using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr or Instagram. Be sure to include a link to this page, so others may join.
- Take part in at least one challenge and complete one book to be eligible for grand prize
- Read or listen to as many Holiday or Winter themed books as you can from any genre. If you are unsure, contact me. Goodreads is an excellent source for finding Winter & Holiday reads. Ask your librarian.
- Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget will post on Thursday November 18th at/by 8 am (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on Thursday, November 18th 12:01 am (your time zone) and ends on Monday, November 30th at 11:59 pm (your time zone)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 18th and stay open until Nov 30th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until December 1st at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit last minute entries. You will only be able to submit two books in a twenty-four-hour period.
- All winners of challenges and the grand prize will be notified by December 3, 2020.
Link up and join the fun!
I signed up for the #HoHoHoRAT 2021 Readathon! Come join the fun! Read holiday & winter books/audios. Take part in challenges, win prizes and make new bookish friends! #readathon November 18th-November 30th
Click To Tweet
Grab the Button and Share with your friends!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Get A Reminder Email.
Fill out the Google Form to get an email reminder the week prior to the readathon.