2020 Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Mother’s Day is almost upon us, friends!
As with all holidays, it goes without saying that Mother’s Day isn’t about presents. It also goes without saying that presents are AWESOME.
Hugs, breakfast in bed, and coupons for a 5 minute back rub (I stand by the latter being a very thoughtful, definitely not lazy gift) are excellent gifts, but should you choose to employ a purchased present as part of your strategy to shower the moms in your life with love, I’ve got your back.
Below you’ll find a variety of fabulous Mother’s Day gift options at all price points. In an effort to help do a little good with our shopping this year, all of the items below are sourced from Domesticate Me’s Small Business Community. (Many of these small businesses have been kind enough to offer you a discount and/or are donating a portion of their sales to various charities.)
Domesticate Me’s 2020 Mother’s Day Gift Guide:
1. CCH Collection Stand Up Shirt in Preppy Stripe. A white button down is a wardrobe staple, yet a good one is incredibly hard to find. CCH delivers with their versatile textured “stand up” shirt that can be styled in infinite ways. Get 15% off with code: SERENAPEEPS
2. Coley Home Cotton Robe. A robe upgrade is always a good idea. This one is cute, comfy, and comes in three extremely festive prints!
3. “Drink Responsibly, Don’t Spill it” Cocktail Napkins. If you know a mom who loves cocktails, entertaining, and a teensy bit of kitsch, these embroidered napkins will likely bring her great joy. For 20% off use code: Serena.
4. Margaux Pointe Flat. I don’t know a mom who wouldn’t appreciate an everyday flat that’s as comfortable as it is chic. (I’m serious about the comfort factor, people.) This timeless shoe comes in a variety of colors/prints/fabrics, but I’m partial to the red suede—it adds a pop of color and happiness to any outfit.
5. Christian LaCroix Frivolités Set of 2 Shaped Puzzle Set. Should your mom have a newfound (or longstanding) love of puzzling, this set includes two of the most fashionable puzzles on the block.
6. Wicklewood “The Rainbow Collection” Small Damask Cushion. For the home decor lovers! This unique printed cushion is guaranteed to brighten any room. It’s part of “The Rainbow Collection”—a capsule line up of six cushions, each trimmed in a variety of colored tassels, to represent the rainbows children across the world are placing in their windows as a symbol of hope, kindness and solidarity as we all stay at home. Wicklewood will be donating 25% of all profits from the cushions within The Rainbow Collection to the NHS Charities Together Campaign; supporting NHS staff and volunteers caring for C-19 patients.
7. Good Food Cooking School. If the mom in your life lives for food, has expressed an interest in cooking classes, or simply wants to up her cooking game in any way, Good Food Cooking Basics would be the ultimate way to show her some love. This 12-week online course teaches essential basic cooking skills to all eaters who want to add more plant-based meals to their day (whether you love burgers or broccoli). The course is built on an amazing platform that includes a comprehensive take-it-shopping-with-you Ingredient Index, a customizable Recipe Index, and tips with every recipe for batch cooking, zero food waste, ingredient substitutions, omnivore suggestions, variations, cooking tips, and more so the student can get cooking with what they have. (Yours truly is also a special guest instructor!) Enrollment is currently open until May 3, 2020 8pm ET, so sign Mom up ASAP!! Get an extra 15% off enrollment with code: GoodFoodCookingSchool
8. The Giftwell Neighborhood Care Package. Food is love, friends, so gift your favorite mom some special snacks! Featuring products from female-owned small businesses in NYC, these curated care packages are a food lovers dream. I highly recommend the Troop Beverly Hills package. The S’mores Squish Marshmallows…dear GOD.
9. Riley Versa Sweaty Stuff Stuffed Pouch. This cute pouch can be used to stash workout clothes in any mom’s bag (Riley Versa has excellent bag options as well), and it’s packed with an epic lineup of goods, including: 1 month streaming membership to Obé Fitness, Wander Beauty Lip Retreat Oil, Larabar, Not Your Mother’s Dry Shampoo + Butter Hair Mask, OLLY Sleep Gummies, Audible “I Eat Men Like Air” Free Book Download, Further Food collagen peptide powder, and GOLDE Turmeric Tonic. And if you enter code: DomesticateME at checkout, Riley Versa will donate 20% of the sale to Feeding America!!
10. Monogram Mary “Ask Dad” Eye Mask. For the mom who deserves a little extra sleep! (Soooo, all moms?) The mask colors and font on this dreamy mask also happen to be customizable.
11. Rigby Home Pasta Bowl Set. I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but bowls are the new plates! These shallow stoneware bowls are great for pasta, yes, but they’re also the idea serving vessel for everything from soups and salads to grain bowls. The minimal design and color options make them universally chic and amenable to a variety of home aesthetics. (That last sentence sounds very fancy, and I’m proud of it.)
12. Native Candle Co. Candle with Mother’s Day Lid. These nontoxic, hand poured candles come in a variety of delightful scents and are perfect for the candle-hoarding mom in your life. Add a free Mother’s Day Lid to your candle(s) if you’re feeling sentimental! Use code: shopsmall at checkout for free shipping.
The post 2020 Mother’s Day Gift Guide appeared first on Domesticate ME.